- Next round IBA meeting with Unions on 13-June-2014
Wednesday, 4 June 2014
Monday, 3 March 2014
03.03.2014 Bipartite Settlement Updates :
UFBU raised today
1.Switchover from NPS to old pension scheme for newly recruited people,
2. Weekly 5 working days,
4 . Hospitalisation improvement,
5. Housing facility and higher wage increase.
IBA wanted time.
No improvement today.
Next talks expected after 15th.
Thursday, 6 February 2014
- Today ( 06.02.2013 )
- meeting with Labour commissioner along with IBA & Unions Settlement failed, So unions declared Feb 10 th and 11 th All india bank unions 48 hours Strike .
- Keep send updated information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, 4 February 2014
8th Round talks – Result
- 48 hours strike Revived
In order to comply with the recorded minutes before CLC (C) on 13th Jan 2014, the 8th round of wage revision talks was held at Mumbai today. IBA team was captaioned by Shri T M Bhasin ,Chairman Negotiating Committee accompanied by Shri SL Bansal CMD OBC, Shri R K Dubey CMD Canara Bank, Shri Rajiv Rishi, CMD CBI, Dr J N Mishra DMD SBI, Shri Rakesh Sethi, ED PNB, Shri MV Tanksale, CEO IBA, Shri K Unnikrishnan Dy CEO, IBA besides HR department Officials of IBA. All the eleven Unions participated in this round.
2. Preceding the meeting, UFBU held its meeting at SBI Central Office to discuss the plan of action to achieve the goal set. AIBOA was represented by Com Alok Khare Vice Chairman, Com S S Shishodia President, Com Narendra Kotiawala, Jt Secretary and the undersigned in the meeting. We have reiterated that the issues raised by the management should be rejected as they affect the basic service conditions of the entire workforce directly or indirectly. Further it was also placed that “Regulated working hours for Officers, 5 days a week and Compassionate ground appointment” should not lose sight of.
3. IBA , while initiating the dialogue, reminded the participating unions to respond to the issues listed earlier ie i) C2C, ii) Hospitalisation linked to Insurance, iii) Negotiations upto Scale III Officers, as they have already offered from 5% to 9.5% though they were not having the clearance from the owners. It was categorically made clear to IBA that the issues raised by them have been already replied in earlier rounds and reiterated that the proposals are totally unacceptable to UFBU.
4. After a prolonged exchanges, as the paying capacity is restricted on account of growing NPA in the Balance Sheet coupled with provisioning of pension liability, IBA expressed that they have to stick to the offer of 10% a meager increase, against the demand of 30% increase in the pay slip component.
5. The net result of the entire exercise is to revive the 48 hours strike deferred earlier, from 6 am on 10th February 2014 to 6 am of 12th February 2014.
MARCH ON TO 48 HOURS STRIKE!
MAKE ALL OUT EFFORTS TO ACHIEVE THE TOTAL SUCCESS OF THE AGITATION !!
Courtesy : AIBOA
Tuesday, 28 January 2014
- On 27.01.2014 meeting IBA improved their offer from 9.5% to 10% which was rejected by Unions. UFBU decided to call for 2 days strike on 10th and 11th February 2014...
- There is a meeting with Labour commissioner along with IBA & Unions on February 6th let us think for best deal...
Please Provide your valuable comment through below...